Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hardware Specs "What I Use"

Hi,  Since i have talked about software lately, i want to go over on what my specs that I use for my computer.


The specs are as follows - - - - - -


1000 Watt PSU power supply from Rosewill

2 GTX 550 Ti nvidia graphics cards

1 Intel i5 cpu 1155

5 Fans

1 Wireless Router

1 Wireless Keyboard from Microsoft  800

1 Microsoft Connected Mouse

1  Thermaltake Computer Case -Black

1 DVD burner

1 Fan controller display

With the CPU overclocked to almost the maximum

The computer has been built for about a few years now, and it has ran rather flawlessly when using it even with having it render several nights in a row with the graphics card running at full.


I hope this helps my users to see what type of computer I am using and can compare that to what i think about the software I review about.


 As Always have a great evening,

Manny

No comments:

Post a Comment